Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Libby Perszyk Kathman Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates in the United States, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Singapore and China (collectively “LPK”) respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that visitors to LPK Websites (collectively “Website”) do the same. The Website may link you to other sites on the Internet (“Linked Sites”). Please note that LPK has no responsibility for the content on the Linked Sites.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page is designed to make the process of submitting notices of alleged copyright infringement easy, while at the same time reducing the burden on LPK caused by fraudulent, non-understandable or unverifiable notices. Please note that you may be exposing yourself to liability if you materially misrepresent information in a notification of infringement. Please consult with an attorney if you are unsure whether you have copyright interests in any of the material you may find on the Website. Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with any third party alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to any such third party alleged infringer.
To file a notice of infringement with LPK, you must provide written communication to LPK’s Copyright Agent including the following information:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Identify the material on the Website that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work listed in #1 above, including the URL of the web page.
- Provide contact information in reasonably sufficient detail to permit LPK to contact you, including name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication via hard copy or via email to the following address:
Hard Copy: Email:
Copyright Agent email@example.com
LPK United States
19 Garfield Place
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
LPK will respond within a reasonable period of time to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA (the text of which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov) and other applicable intellectual property laws. LPK’s response may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. If LPK removes or disables access to the allegedly infringing material, LPK will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the allegedly infringing material or the website or person from whom said material was obtained by LPK. This is done so as to enable such owner or administrator to make a counter notification pursuant to DMCA § 512(g)(2) and (3). If we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question. LPK may retain all notices of alleged infringement and counter notification.
Changes to Our Policy
LPK reserves the right to modify this policy for handling DMCA matters at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to review this policy frequently for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.