We make things
that work beautifully.
At LPK, you will find a culture of creative excellence.
You’ll collaborate with the best in the business to approach problems differently and, in turn, create the most compelling work of your career.
Want to join us? Check out the openings below.
- Designer (Cincinnati)
- Project Manager / Account Manager (London)
- Project Manager / Account Manager
- No open positions at this location
When you join LPK as a Designer, we expect you to bring a raw design talent, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. In return, we will give you a variety of experiences - in both type of work and category - and provide mentoring to develop skills in strategic design, technical acuity, analysis and presentation abilities. You will play an active support role on a team or two while being fully immersed in LPK culture. And yes, we have a plan for you. It is our goal to give you, as an LPK Designer, broad exposure to our portfolio and team experiences.
Join us and live our values: Experiment, Pitch In, Dig Deep, Keep it Real and Fly Your Freak Flag.
Project Manager / Account Manager
London Full-time / Part-timeApply
When you join LPK as a Project Leader, we are looking for you to bring ambition and tenacity to your work, approach every project as if it were your first and demonstrate your passion for design.
As a Project Leader you will gain broad exposure to LPK's core competencies. We will need you to adapt easily to changing environments and proactively problem solve as you manage team communication. We expect you to immerse yourself in the brand-building industry and begin to appreciate all aspects of a brand including the competitive landscape, business objectives, project integration and how your work fits into broader brand, team and LPK objectives.
Functional Mastery - Do a kick-ass job and deliver the goods
- Be teams/brands supportive. Balance internal team needs with external client expectations
- Leverage LPK Mechanics (Design the Project, Creative Brief, Prolific Exploration, Inspired Synthesis, Constructive Critique, Client WOW!) to optimize project management
- Utilize technology for efficient workflow
- Own information and communication flow for assigned projects
- Manage project budgets and invoicing while demonstrating fiscal responsibilities using established tools/processes
- Be resourceful. Anticipate potential project issues
- Review deliverables to ensure they meet equity/standards/requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of your brand(s) equity, competitive landscape and target audience, and how each project execution fits into the overall brand strategy
- Learn and practice effective negotiation
- Assist in writing case studies
- Keep your skill set diverse
Priority Setting - Right time + right energy + right things
- Work on the right things with the right amount of focus. If you are unsure, ask!
- Gauge project scope with resource needs, then plan and enroll accordingly
- Drive efficiency while increasing responsibilities and project volume
- Manage the details for your team - make sure deadlines are met and work is accurate
- Self-direct your work and begin to manage small initiatives independently
Communication - Get your point heard. Hear others as well
- Document and communicate project status, meeting outcomes and action steps in a clear, concise, actionable and timely manner
- Demonstrate knowledge and a point of view in internal reviews; articulating objectives, clients' perspective and rationale for the work
- Speak up! Share your ideas and say what you think. Provide thinking, not just tasks!
- Focus more on strategy and aesthetic and less on personal opinion. Present ideas with strong rationale, passion, energy and confidence
- Listen up! Accept feedback graciously and incorporate it into your work
- Identify good communicators and look to them as role models. Learn how to develop a communication style to engage and inspire audiences
- Recognize meeting dynamics and how to facilitate discussions
- Work with LPK team to formulate and defend points-of-view. Prepare and participate in external presentations, when appropriate
Opportunity Finding & Problem Solving - Be open to new experiences and find ways to fix problems
- You have permission to make mistakes - but we expect you to learn from them
- Be curious, ask questions. Seek out learning and new experiences
- Be solutions-oriented. Show us your critical thinking skills
- You’re not expected to know it all - if you’re in over your head, call the right people before it’s too late
- Keep yourself inspired. Don't allow yourself to get complacent or be comfortable
Leadership - Envision a future state. Inspire and enable others to get there
- Effectively distill information and help your team(s) achieve the project objectives
- Be respectful. Respond with professionalism to new situations, information, changes and conflict
- Have integrity and a strong work ethic
- Work to build meaningful relationships. Earn respect and trust of your peers and clients
- Be proactive and open to change. Seek out new experiences and ways to expand team knowledge
- Mentor/train new team members (as appropriate)